300-101 (CCNP Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE v2.0)), Get 100% Real Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers As Seen in the Real Exam!, Instant Download!
Product Questions: 768
Refer to the exhibit.
- There is no default gateway.
- The IP address of the router on FastEthernet is 188.8.131.52.
- The gateway of last resort is 192.168.201.1.
- The router will listen for all multicast traffic.
A network administrator checks this adjacency table on a router.
Refer to the exhibit.
What is a possible cause for the incomplete marking?
- incomplete ARP information
- incorrect ACL
- dynamic routing protocol failure
- serial link congestion
A network engineer notices that transmission rates of senders of TCP traffic sharply increase and decrease simultaneously during periods of congestion. Which condition causes this?
- global synchronization
- tail drop
- random early detection
- queue management algorithm
Which three problems result from application mixing of UDP and TCP streams within a network with no QoS? (Choose three)
- lower throughput
Which method allows IPv4 and IPv6 to work together without requiring both to be used for a single connection during the migration process?
- dual-stack method
- 6to4 tunneling
- GRE tunneling
Which statement about the use of tunneling to migrate to IPv6 is true?
- Tunneling is less secure than dual stack or translation.
- Tunneling is more difficult to configure than dual stack or translation.
- Tunneling does not enable users of the new protocol to communicate with users of the old protocol without dual-stack hosts.
- Tunneling destinations are manually determined by the IPv4 address in the low-order 32 bits of IPv4-compatible IPv6 addresses.
A network administrator executes the command clear ip route.
Which two tables does this command clear and rebuild? (Choose two.)
- IP routing
- ARP cache
- MAC address table
- Cisco Express Forwarding table
- topology table
Which switching method is used when entries are present in the output of the command show ip cache?
- fast switching
- process switching
- Cisco Express Forwarding switching
- cut-through packet switching
Which two actions must you perform to enable and use window scaling on a router? (Choose two.) A. Execute the command ip tcp window-size 65536.
- Set window scaling to be used on the remote host.
- Execute the command ip tcp queuemax.
- Set TCP options to “enabled” on the remote host.
- Execute the command ip tcp adjust-mss.
Which three TCP enhancements can be used with TCP selective acknowledgments? (Choose three)
- header compression
- explicit congestion notification
- time stamps
- TCP path discovery
- MTU window
A network administrator uses IP SLA to measure UDP performance and notices that packets on one router have a higher one-way delay compared to the opposite direction. Which UDP characteristic does this scenario describe?
- connectionless communication
- nonsequencing unordered packets
Under which condition does UDP dominance occur?
- when TCP traffic is in the same class as UDP
- when UDP flows are assigned a lower priority queue
- when WRED is enabled
- when ACLs are in place to block TCP traffic
Prior to enabling PPPoE in a virtual private dialup network group, which task must be completed?
- Disable CDP on the interface.
- Execute the vpdn enable command.
- Execute the no switchport command.
- Enable QoS FIFO for PPPoE support.
A network engineer has been asked to ensure that the PPPoE connection is established and authenticated using an encrypted password.
Which technology, in combination with PPPoE, can be used for authentication in this manner?
A corporate policy requires PPPoE to be enabled and to maintain a connection with the ISP, even if no interesting traffic exists.
Which feature can be used to accomplish this task?
- TCP Adjust
- Dialer Persistent
- PPPoE Groups
- Peer Neighbor Route
Which PPP authentication method sends authentication information in clear text?
- MS CHAP
Which protocol a uses dynamic address mapping to request the next-hop protocol address for a specific connection?
- Frame Relay inverse ARP
- static DLCI mapping
- Frame Relay broadcast queue
- dynamic DLCI mapping
Which statement is true about the PPP Session Phase of PPPoE?
- PPP options are negotiated and authentication is not performed. Once the link setup is completed, PPPoE functions as a Layer 3 encapsulation method that allows data to be transferred over the PPP link within PPPoE headers.
- PPP options are not negotiated and authentication is performed. Once the link setup is completed, PPPoE functions as a Layer 4 encapsulation method that allows data to be transferred over the PPP link within PPPoE headers.
- PPP options are automatically enabled and authorization is performed. Once the link setup is completed, PPPoE functions as a Layer 2 encapsulation method that allows data to be encrypted over the PPP link within PPPoE headers.
- PPP options are negotiated and authentication is performed. Once the link setup is completed, PPPoE functions as a Layer 2 encapsulation method that allows data to be transferred over the PPP link within PPPoE headers.
PPPoE is composed of which two phases?
- Active Authentication Phase and PPP Session Phase
- Passive Discovery Phase and PPP Session Phase
- Active Authorization Phase and PPP Session Phase
- Active Discovery Phase and PPP Session Phase
Refer to the exhibit.
Which one statement is true?
- Traffic from the 172.16.0.0/16 network will be blocked by the ACL.
- The 10.0.0.0/8 network will not be advertised by Router B because the network statement for the 10.0.0.0/8 network is missing from Router B.
- The 10.0.0.0/8 network will not be in the routing table on Router B.
- Users on the 10.0.0.0/8 network can successfully ping users on the 192.168.5.0/24 network, but users on the 192.168.5.0/24 cannot successfully ping users on the 10.0.0.0/8 network. E. Router B will not advertise the 10.0.0.0/8 network because it is blocked by the ACL.
Don’t miss out, Download the PDF exam and get access to all questions. …